• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Ackerman Arms

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
Yes, I purchased lock parts from Paul and corresponded with him about historical details. Paul is one of the consulting historical firearm experts at the West Point Museum. He is very helpful and does quite a business within the re-enactment community. His business involves he and his wife and they are frequently at events so sometimes it takes a little time for him to respond to e-mail but he is very reliable.

dave

Thanks. He is at a show near me this weekend, I bought a few gun clients and a jag from him. Then found something in his "inventory" online that I didn't see at the show. Might give him a call.

Paul Ackermann is very good. Had him work on a Pedersoli lock of mine. I always go to the Saratoga, NY gun show to talk to him or bring a new recruit to our reenacting unit to purchase items needed. Very knowledgable.

Back