• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Accuracy update on my 18 1/4" Investarms .54 cal shorty

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ballshooter

45 Cal.
Reaction score
The very bottom are old shots from my 54 GPR...anyway here are 21 shots @ 50 yards with 85 grains of my homemade black brew and a 380 grain LEE R.E.A.L. bullet with a 1/8th felt wad. First shot 1 inch above center adjusted rear sight 6 clicks up and let 20 more fly. I couldn't get it to shoot this good when it was 28" with any combo I tried! I can't what for the season to start.

Attachments

• 20220523_140725.jpg
    20220523_140725.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 78
The very bottom are old shots from my 54 GPR...anyway here are 21 shots @ 50 yards with 85 grains of my homemade black brew and a 380 grain LEE R.E.A.L. bullet with a 1/8th felt wad. First shot 1 inch above center adjusted rear sight 6 clicks up and let 20 more fly. I couldn't get it to shoot this good when it was 28" with any combo I tried! I can't what for the season to start.
That would make a good hunting gun in a forested area where you are not getting shots beyond 60 yards. Easy to port around, less weight. I like it.
Did you do the cut down job yourself?

Back