• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE A2: Trap Spring Skinning Knife

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Frontier's

Buckskins & Black Powder
Reaction score
11 3/4" overall length with a 6 3/8" cutting blade. The tapered handle is made from local Colorado White Oak and finished with truoil. The blade has been properly tempered and holds a very sharp skinning edge!

$75 shipped.
skin2.jpg

Treestalker

Treestalker
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
These are good knives, I've forged out several over my hobby years of blacksmithing, and I like them for a shooting bag/patch knife. I believe anyone would be pleased with one of these; you can hook your little finger in the loop to keep your hand from sliding onto the edge! Also, don't leave them laying around, they grow legs like a caterpillar, LOL! Frontier's has done a nice job on this one; nice blade shape, and the blade is thin enough to make a nice slicer for potatoes and onions, and strong enough to gut a griz. Geo.

Frontier's

Buckskins & Black Powder
Reaction score
I'll go $65 shipped for a quick deal. These are great knives folks! They look great hanging on the wall or from a sheath on your belt.