• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

A Yard Plinker

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Was looking for a barrel to have a off hand plinking target shooter so picked up a reasonably priced .54 GPH barrel to fit my lefthand GPR, intending to use minies and light charges for fun shooting, kersploding bean cans filled with water, out of date spaghetti sauce and feral milk jugs across the pasture.
These are a perfect fit for the bore.

Flint would have been better but you can't have a left handed flinter GPH, least ways not from the factory.
Have any of you fellas tried out the GPH barrels with thin skirted hollow bases? How'd you do?

I have a question about the mould in the photo. Does it belong to you? If so, do you know the name of the mould maker? I have a .577 mould which I bought at a regional N-SSA match. No box, just a well used mould. No markings other than the size of the minie. The ball is just like the 2 band minie in the photo.

Latest posts

Back