A very cool, beautiful jag that you will want.

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Jerry Samouce

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Recently I posted photos of my first completed rifle build. Since then, I have had several folks ask where I bought this amazing very useful and beautiful jag that was just too sexy not to use in my build...

It took forever to find them again... Here is the very obscure small business' link...

Your welcome...
20210317_150440.jpg

andy52

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I just went to their site there are some outstanding things there. The vent pick and whisk are really nice.

rafterob

62 Cal.
Reaction score
Jumped on the bandwagon and just ordered one. One of the neatest items I have seen in a long time.

Reaction score
Jerry, what is the thread pitch and diameter where the worm screws on?
Everything I have is 8-32 and would like to stick with that instead of 10-32,

Thanks!

Notchy Bob

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Jerry, thanks for posting this! The maker has an inventive mind and the skills to make those ideas realities.

I bought some of his replica Spanish coins several years ago. I believe he uses sterling for these which actually has a higher silver content than coin silver. He made some very slight changes, I think in diameter, so his replicas would not be confused with original coins by knowledgeable collectors. However, for a dedicated reenactor, there is just no comparison between his replicas and the cast pewter coins offered by the various sutlers.

Anyway, he was great to deal with, and his products were of highest quality. I would say the pricing on those ramrod tips and worms is more than fair.

Notchy Bob

hanshi

Cannon
Reaction score
I think I'll have to get a couple of those jags; super impressive!

pretty

32 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I typed in THE LUCKY BAG and all I see is women's bags, darn it

Reaction score
These are really wonderful accessory. Make sure that you check tightness often. Lost one on a woods walk. Probably worked loose and did not notice. You can get just the jag, if you loose it.

necchi

Cannon
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
But, but,, It's not a "jag",, it's a worm,, there's a difference in terms and operational/functionality between "jag" and or"worm".
Can't use a worm like a jag,, can't use a jag as a worm,, two different things.
If you really want it to work like it should,,

Grenadier1758

Cannon
Reaction score
But with a worm you can wrap up a ball of tow to effectively clean the bore. The other end can be used to ram the ball in place or thread a jag onto the rod.

McClura

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, that is some nice gear. You guys are a bad influence. I just opened that sight and within 10 min. I spent $150.00. Can't wait to get the gear and the first shoot I got to , lay some of it our on the shooting bench to show off.
Mike

Jerry Samouce

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Jerry, what is the thread pitch and diameter where the worm screws on?
Everything I have is 8-32 and would like to stick with that instead of 10-32,

Thanks!
I have no idea as it is not my small Business... I just like their stuff....