• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

A very cool, beautiful jag that you will want.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Samouce

40 Cal
Reaction score
Recently I posted photos of my first completed rifle build. Since then, I have had several folks ask where I bought this amazing very useful and beautiful jag that was just too sexy not to use in my build...

It took forever to find them again... Here is the very obscure small business' link...
http://luckybag.us/RamrodTips.html
Your welcome...
20210317_150440.jpg

Jerry, what is the thread pitch and diameter where the worm screws on?
Everything I have is 8-32 and would like to stick with that instead of 10-32,

Thanks!

Jerry, thanks for posting this! The maker has an inventive mind and the skills to make those ideas realities.

I bought some of his replica Spanish coins several years ago. I believe he uses sterling for these which actually has a higher silver content than coin silver. He made some very slight changes, I think in diameter, so his replicas would not be confused with original coins by knowledgeable collectors. However, for a dedicated reenactor, there is just no comparison between his replicas and the cast pewter coins offered by the various sutlers.

Anyway, he was great to deal with, and his products were of highest quality. I would say the pricing on those ramrod tips and worms is more than fair.

Notchy Bob

These are really wonderful accessory. Make sure that you check tightness often. Lost one on a woods walk. Probably worked loose and did not notice. You can get just the jag, if you loose it.

But, but,, It's not a "jag",, it's a worm,, there's a difference in terms and operational/functionality between "jag" and or"worm".
Can't use a worm like a jag,, can't use a jag as a worm,, two different things.
If you really want it to work like it should,,

Dang, that is some nice gear. You guys are a bad influence. I just opened that sight and within 10 min. I spent $150.00. Can't wait to get the gear and the first shoot I got to , lay some of it our on the shooting bench to show off.
Mike

Back