• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

A Small bag for a Small Rifle and Horn

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's an exceptionally fine bag. All the ones I've made were small for just a few hours in the bush.

Where were the kangaroos in Virginia? I lived there for 10 years and never saw one.:ghostly:

Excellent work as always. I assume that is one of your hand made buckles?
Do you have any more info on the original?
Nothing more than it came out of the ground in a detector find. Some of these dug buckles in Virginia are very old but due to some locations I theorize they saw re-use on other items at later periods.

Nothing more than it came out of the ground in a detector find. Some of these dug buckles in Virginia are very old but due to some locations I theorize they saw re-use on other items at later periods.
Sorry, I meant info on the original bag.
But thank you for the response and information about the buckle. I figured it was based on your collection of original buckles.

Back