• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A rifle from the Knoxville TN/KY Rifle Show!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is my latest new rifle. A .54 Gahagan. More pictures(and better!) on my blog. www.bricestultzhisblog.blogspot.com

DSCF1879.JPG

No fever. Just a lot of overtime and investing well plus 30yrs. to work at it.. I never had a bass boat, 4 wheeler, kids, or bad habits. Most peoples' lifetime cigarette, snuff, and alcohol habits would pay for my stuff.

Where in WVA? thanks
Wikipedia answers the question about West Virginia as follows:

The secession of the slave states wasn't the only case of secession in 1860s America. The western portion of Virginia seceded from the Confederate state and named itself West Virginia, the Mountain State, forsaking the rebellion of the Confederacy for membership in the Union.

A web search says the West Virginia Gun Show is at Morgantown, the place where West Virginia University is located.

Last edited:
Where in WVA? thanks
Martinsburg, W Va, just off exit 13 of I-81 at the Holiday Inn

This is not open to the public, but is to current KRA, CLA, NMLRA, and HCH members, and pre-registered guests. The vast majority of the show will be original rifles.

Friday 8:30-21:00
Saturday 8:00-13:00

Latest posts

Back