• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE A pair of Remington 58s

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Coffins

69 Cal.
Reaction score
Two 1858 calibre 44 replicas for sell or trade. One is date code 1974 the other is 1972 and I don't know the manufacturer. Both have dovetail front sights and are in good overall condition. Timing and lock up are good and bores are very good. Some nicks and dings as can be expected. $300 plus shipping or trade for Pietta or Uberti 1851 Colt or 1848 Colt Dragoon in very good condition. Close up photos of any part on request.

IMG_0753 by Oliver Sudden, on Flickr

Wow, that is the first time I have heard the term supper used correctly for supper time. It has been years since I have heard anyone use it. When I tell people that you have breakfast dinner & supper....thanks man:D👍
And now, watch the war start:horseback:😂🤣
What about second breakfast? Elevenses? Lunches? Afternoon tea?

Wow, that is the first time I have heard the term supper used correctly for supper time. It has been years since I have heard anyone use it. When I tell people that you have breakfast dinner & supper....thanks man:D👍

It's my upbringing by my Grandmother who raised me. She raised me on Depression cooking.

It's my upbringing by my Grandmother who raised me. She raised me on Depression cooking.
My mom and dad had been married 2 years when the depression hit. Mom always called me for "SUPPER". And if these folks are going to be period correct, that's the term. Sounds like you had a wonderful grandma.

Yep. Breakfast is the morning meal, dinner is the midday meal(though lunch has become acceptable due to everyone spending at least 12 years in school calling it that) and the only proper name for the evening meal is supper.

And 'brunch' is just an abomination thought up by a bunch of lazy yuppies.

Yep. Breakfast is the morning meal, dinner is the midday meal(though lunch has become acceptable due to everyone spending at least 12 years in school calling it that) and the only proper name for the evening meal is supper.

And 'brunch' is just an abomination thought up by a bunch of lazy yuppies.
Quite true about the Yuppies. Anything before noon is breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back