• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A/O's December GEEZER SHOOT

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was no fast food. If ya wanted a fish dinner ,only place to get that was from a lake , stream ,or someones farm pond. The nearest Pizza shop was 25 miles away. There were no allowances. If money was scarce , ya trapped , did farm work , or worked part time, in some small business. Was good prep work for later life.

You call that hard, we were so poor we lived in shoebox ! But you tell that to young people today and they'll never believe you....

Dear old dad worked two jobs until he retired. We had a small business at home, As long as the coal mines operated , Dad worked there ,, I had to keep the family business open from 8 AM until 11 PM for the 3 months school recess in summer . I took no pay from my parents , except for a couple things , room and board , ammo , and beer. Left home @ age 18 , not to return , except to visit. Worked and payed my own way. Drove a junkyard , used police car. Survival is a great teacher. Thanks America , we did good.........oldwood

Dear old dad worked two jobs until he retired. We had a small business at home, As long as the coal mines operated , Dad worked there ,, I had to keep the family business open from 8 AM until 11 PM for the 3 months school recess in summer . I took no pay from my parents , except for a couple things , room and board , ammo , and beer. Left home @ age 18 , not to return , except to visit. Worked and payed my own way. Drove a junkyard , used police car. Survival is a great teacher. Thanks America , we did good.........oldwood

Well done brother, we've lived through some shining times though, the Phone addicted fools have no idea what theyre missing out on.

Back