• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD A new unfired Lyman Great plains with slow twist in .54.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Folks this is a well put together percussion rifle, all metal parts have been slow rust browned, case colored lock, oil rubbed finish over the scraped wood. Never fired, $500 tyd lower 48. No trades please, Pics can be sent to your email or ph#, please PM me with requests.

I am interested too, if you could PM me some pictures here on the Forum......that would be appreciated.....

Morning all, I have posted several firearms on this forum, and sold them all, I have an old I Phone 6. I have no issues with any other forums, I buy and sell on, asking for email or ph#s. If someone would post pics for me, I would be glade to send pics to them to post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see there is some posts here that were deleted from this thread as I followed it earlier today. I sent samk a note PM to send them to me and I would post them so here are samk's pictures for those who requested them IMG_7275.JPGIMG_7276.JPGIMG_7277.JPGIMG_7278.JPGIMG_7279.JPGIMG_7284.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7280.JPG
    IMG_7280.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 69
Not trying to bust your chops. I'm just curious.

Why would you refinish the wood, brown the metal, and put white paint on the front sight. Then never shoot it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back