• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A New Muzzleloader! (A bit off topic)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iainofulva

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I know this is probably in the wrong forum, but this is the only one I visit on a regular basis here, so I figured I'd go ahead and post this here. Stumpy, you can yell at me later.

Nathaniel Alexander MacQuarrie was born on 10/28 at 12:31 pm. He weighed in at a whopping 9lbs, 11.2oz and 22 inches.

For pictures, hit my website: http://www.checksix.net/jon

I guarantee there will be more pix posted as soon as I have them.

Thanks,

Jon

Glad to see that some men still relate to the blessed event!Fine baby,has a good start in life.Congradulations to You and Your Wife. :thumbsup:

Congratulations to you and your family, Jon M. You've given him a good strong name with traditional muzzle loading through and through which says, "I'm Nathaniel, I am, Hawkeye!" :thumbsup:

Jon,
Been there! Done That! Three times! The youngest is now in his senior year at college. This is a most blessed time of life for you and your wife. It is both thrilling and terrifying. They give much more back to you than they take from you. I Had each one of mine, two girls and a boy, shooting before they could hold the gun by themselves. :: That and some prayer made them turn out fine. :redthumb:
God bless.
volatpluvia

Congrads !!!!
With a name like Nathaniel he just has to be a flintier so you have posted in the right spot IMO LOL.
Good "strong " name
knight.gif

Congratulations, if this your first you are in for an interesting time. My first is almost 11 months old. Time really flies when you watch your kids grow up.

Thank you all for your well-wishes and pearls of wisdom. :)

It's been a truly interesting couple of days, for sure. Mom and baby are both doing well (he's getting his first bath right now!) and Daddy has to go back to work tomorrow. Wonder how I can function on an hour sleep?

:D

Looks like a keeper!

Congratulations. I knew the Mother had to be passin lovely, 'cause the child's fair . . . and we've seen your avatar. :haha:

All the blesseings from the Stumpkiller household upon yours.

At 9lbs-11oz, that pretty baby could handle a traditions .32 cal. already!!!!! Big Congrats. :redthumb:

Back