• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

A new Leather supplier that I found.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

I have a business and businessman I’d like to talk about. The man’s name is Brad Trakel. He and his wife own a small mom & pop type tannery in Wisconsin. Brad and I have become friends and I bought some beautiful oil tanned leather from him. He’s a GREAT guy to deal with. Brad is friendly, very considerate of his customers’ needs, prompt, and sells fantastic leather, whole hides, and cuts or pieces, in a wide variety of grades and types. His prices are extremely reasonable and very competitive. I’ve been buying leather from the “Big 3” main leather suppliers for years, but from now on, I’ll be buying from The Leather Store. Here’s Brad’s contact info. You can reach him on Etsy at this link TheleatherstoreCo on Etsy

Brad also sells on eBay, but I don’t have his store name for eBay, sorry.

If you contact him here on Etsy, he can give you his eBay store info. and more information on his tannery and leather selections.

I’ll be a customer of his from now on.

If you’re a leather worker please give Brad a chance. I get NOTHING from this endorsement, except seeing a fellow small businessman succeed.

Thank you very much for your time folks.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Back