Quantcast

A New Holster Maker!

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Desperate Lee

40 Cal
Reaction score
BPA
Got a start on pattern today. A few kinks i need to work out but mostly looks promiseing. I may use the strap loop or i may just use a brass ball stud, not sure of proper name. I saw one on another half flap for a Dragoon. May lay out leather this afternoon sometime although i need to spray some algae on my house while i can.
DL
:dunno:

Attachments

Grumpa

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
This is a nice thread.
We will want some follow up with pictures when Kamil gets out to the range for some shooting. I am currently teaching my son-in-law to shoot...as much a joy to me as it is to him!

Richard/Grumpa

Desperate Lee

40 Cal
Reaction score
Ok BPA here is my version of the 1/2 flap civilian holster. Turned out "not too bad" for an amatuer. Seen here with its new resident revolver. Now for cap box, paper cartridge box, and spare cylinder box. Need more leather now. Waiting to see yours.
DL:ghostly:

Attachments

B P Arn

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Definitely looks great! Very nice job with the tooling.

What kind of leather did you use for the lining?

Woodnbow

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Ok BPA here is my version of the 1/2 flap civilian holster. Turned out "not too bad" for an amatuer. Seen here with its new resident revolver. Now for cap box, paper cartridge box, and spare cylinder box. Need more leather now. Waiting to see yours.
DL:ghostly:
You’re getting good at this stuff!

Desperate Lee

40 Cal
Reaction score
Definitely looks great! Very nice job with the tooling.

What kind of leather did you use for the lining?
I may have screwed up but i used a light chamy i had laying around. We shall see how it holds up. If it does not then i will unsew it, and remove it, and start over.
DL

Latest posts