• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

A new guy from Maine

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Cormier

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi my name is Ken I live in central Maine . I have been trying to hit what I am aiming at with b/p for about 30 yrs .I also do living history. I only hunt with b/p . I try to shoot both flintlock only smooth bore and rifle. Nmlra member since 1978 .Hope to learn somethings and maybe pass some things on.

:hatsoff: Welcome to the MLF site Ken.Lots of info here from a bunch of knowledgeable Guys.Enjoy your stay.Griz

Welcome! I'm glad I don't have to bear that cold. But I'd probably get a lot of honeydoo's done.

Hi Ken and welcome to the forum! Feel free to share your guns, stories, expertise, etc.

Welcome from Pa. Ken! My Son lived and worked in Waldoboro for awhile and we went up for a visit while he was there. You folks are blessed with some beautiful country! Keep yer powder dry and enjoy the forum! :thumbsup: ....Bps

Glad you made it to camp and welcome to the MLF Ken! Pull up a stump and share some knowledge and stories with us.

Welcome! Hope you'll jump right in and share some of that knowledge with us, and throw your .02 in on some of the conversations!

Welcome. Ive flown in and out of Banger many times for deployments. Always people there to welcome us back. I've kin that lives in Kents Hill. So have a seat fill up yer tin cup as the coffee jest finished boiling.

Latest posts

Back