• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A Little Eye Candy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 49399

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Thought I would share some pictures of a few of my favorite guns and accouterments.
BFD63089-78F1-47B3-9077-34F7A222FC4E.jpeg
3D67EAEE-54F5-485A-9CF6-DB790E01DCE1.jpeg
ED7EDEE4-017C-4C27-BF6C-9A04EED8CA1F.jpeg

The tomahawk and knife pictured with the Fusil de Chasse now belong to another forum member. Not to worry though, I have others to go with it.

Where did you get those great looking knives...
I do a lot of trading on accoutrements and guns. Been trading knives and such since I was a kid. The knife and tomahawk shown with the Fusil de Chasse has already found a new home. I ain’t married to none of this stuff.😄

The knife shown with the Hawken is just a cheap knife that I did a little work on. The blade originally had a bright, cheap looking shiny finish. I coated both sides with yellow mustard and let it set overnight. Next day I wiped off the mustard and the blade had a cool antique looking finish. If you zoom in, you may be able to see it. I made the sheath although I am far from being a craftsman. I’m really just a cobbler but I sure have a lot of fun with this hobby.

Back