• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

A little bonjour from Normandy-France

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good afternoon!
I am a Lefaucheux gun collector in France and saw several topics about him on the forum, so I signed up to study them.
Have a good weekend
I found a 16 guage pinfire shotgun rotting away in a basemen. I cleaned it up and made a new stock just so I could hang it on the wall.
20130209_13.JPG

Welcome!! But pinfire and other cartridge guns are not supposed to be discussed here. Along with modern in-lines. Mr mod will be here soon.

Hi,

I haven't been here long, but this place is perfect for me, the guys here are very nice company and good technicians.
So I pulled a log, sat on it and put my bag beside me...
It's going to be a change from one of the French forums you've experienced, you can believe me... :D

Bienvenue à bord. ;)

Where are you from in Normandy ?

I'am from high normandy , in the middle of a triangle Rouen-Amiens-Beauvais
guillaume

I don't know, ask my father ..... dat moet je dan maar aan mijn vader moeten vragen, kan er helaas niks aan doen

Als ik het me goed herinner, wonnen onze Franse vrienden de tweede plaats in zowel Waterloo als Trafalgar, en het beleg van Maastricht vond plaats in een eerdere oorlog...;)

If I remember correctly, our French friends 'won' second place in both battles of Waterloo and Trafalgar, although the siege of Maastricht took place in an earlier war.

Als ik het me goed herinner, wonnen onze Franse vrienden de tweede plaats in zowel Waterloo als Trafalgar, en het beleg van Maastricht vond plaats in een eerdere oorlog...;)

If I remember correctly, our French friends 'won' second place in both battles of Waterloo and Trafalgar, although the siege of Maastricht took place in an earlier war.

I don't know much about the Napoleon wars, and the writing of my name is not the same, however the origin is from there.

Back