• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

A Holster For A Plains Pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walkabout

40 Cal
Reaction score
I'm looking for a holster for my Lyman Plains pistol. The only ones I see on Internet have openings on the ends where the barrel sticks out . Don't want that. Any suggestions? Thanks

October Country sells a Kentucky pistol flap holster

I bought one for my Harpers Ferry pistol, it fits any of the Lyman Plains Pistol sized guns . It's basically a multi fit flap holster made of soft , floppy leather

I also have an October Country holster. It is definately soft and floppy but it works fine for me. I think it's better than a belt hook and it protects the pistol. If you want to wear it all day, eveyday you might want something with thicker leather. I use mine for trail walks and showing off around camp. Mine is a right hand but I wear it on the left for a cross draw and to keep it away from my horn and bag.

Back