• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

A good bore light?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rickystl, I managed to get a couple of them from O'Reilly's a few years back. The ones I've been to no longer carry them. They did work great but when the batteries died and I shopped for replacements; those little batteries cost more than the light and batteries originally did together. Still haven't found anything comparable.

Hi Hanshi

You're right. The last time I went to O'Reilly's they did not have them. They use to carry both the light and spare batteries. I found the batteries on Ebay. Yes, can't believe how expensive they were. Just bit on a bullet and ordered them. Came three to a pack. But the light works so darn well.
Rick

Cheapest option that will fit all calibers is the light for a fishing bobber. They cost less than a Buck, are easy to find, turn off and on and will probably last your life time if just used for looking at Bores.

Just saw Herman already posted this on the first page, complete with video link.

Back