• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

A couple for the 20ga

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercian

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Had the opportunity for an afternoon out with the trade gun which proved very worthwhile. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that the photos upload ok.
P1020627.JPG

Nice, I get to hunting this coming Friday for deer, Bessie will have to stay home. (she don't have to, but I'm going to take advantage of a little more range with the Jeager. Not many pheasants around here anymore, but Bess puts plenty of grouse and turkey on the table. Rosie the Jeager supplies the venison.
DSCN0906.JPG

Beautiful Mercian!! Boy do I miss hunting pheasant. Tell us about your tradegun please.

Best regards, Skychief.
Hi Skychief, the gun is the Pedersoli tradegun, 36" barrel, however I would prefer another 6" on the barrel length. That said I find she handles nicely but the lock whilst being ok could be better.
A replacement lock by Mr Davis was available from T.O.W, but has been out of stock for some considerable time, I spoke with them some time ago but they were unable to advise when more would be available.
Pheasants, I love both hunting them and eating them.

Latest posts

Back