• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD A CHRISTMAS THOUGHT

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEND A CHEAP gift to a friend or a sarcastic one to some wise gut.
Send me their email address and I'll forward my book for you with a note for $15.00/Have done this in the past with some success.

I can be reached at

[email protected]

I'll zip it off immediately and trust you to make good or not.

Dutch Schoultz

THE NOTE WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE MERRY CHRISTMAS AND THE PRICE FOR THIS WOULD BE THE GREATLY REDUCED $15.
PEOPLE IN THE PAST HAVE HAD ME DO THIS AT REGULAR PRICE BUT I THOUGHT THIS MIGHT ENCOURAGE MORE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE.
I ACTUALLY DON'T BELIEVE THERE WILL BE ANY TAKERS.

IT WAS JUST A THOUGHT.

HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? WE'RE GETTING A MORE WINTERY KIND OF WEATHER DOWN HERE, I IMAGINE ITS MORE IN EVIDENCE UP THERE INMINNESOTA.
DUTCH

What's the "a note for $15.00" mean?
I'll take 2,,

A good deal. However all my buddies are still believing the myth that smokeless powder will catch on (we know its a passing fad though).

Weather? What weather? NICE here. T-Shirts when we should be in wool socks n down parka's. We better see a change SOON or this summer will be nasty again with forest closures, forest fires n other drought related delights..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back