• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD 9GA Flintlock Musket

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cullen1780

32 Cal.
Reaction score

Sale Price: $700
Caliber: .780
Willing to Ship: Yes
Item Description: This musket is a 9 GA (.780) Sapper with a heavy Miroku flintlock stamped Charleville, 33" smoothbore barrel from Track of the Wolf and hand forged steel furniture finished armory bright. 12 1/2" LOP, 53" LOA and 7 1/4 lbs.
Comes with a couple dozen balls, tools and a dozen flints.

Can you tell me what the serial number is? It is on the opposite side of the barrel from the touch hole. I can't enlarge the photos but it looks like someone cut down a 1763/66 Charleville? Did you get it this way? What is the total barrel length?

The 33" barrel came from TOW with breach plug and crowned but no serial number. The lock came from Navy Arms, the trigger guard and butt plate from Dixon's and I made or repurposed all of the other hardware.

Frintrock1.jpg

OK....that makes sense. The lock made me think it was a 1763/66 Charleville. I am looking for the miroku Charlevilles. Thanks for the info.

Yes. DO you know the serial number on it? What are you asking for it?

Would you sell just the musket and bayonet? I don't need the rest.

Cullen.....can we discuss this further outside the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back