• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD 90 Grain Antler Powder measure

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

I have a nice 90 grain Elk antler tine powder measure. Cost: $26.00 total, shipped to the lower 48. That’s in USD$.

Not really a whole lot to say on this one. It’s an Elk antler tine powder measure that holds “zackerly” 90 grains of 2FF, as measured on a digital grain scale AND with a standard; purchased, adjustable, Black Powder tube measure. The measure is 5.75” across the curve and 6.25” around the curve. It has a carved in pour spout to help get ALL the powder down the barrel. There’s a 1/8” lanyard hole for a carry thong. I did a little “carving” work on it, just to add some PC interest. The measure is marked with 90 carved into the antler for the 90 grains that it throws. All the “carvings” have been inked for longevity. I’m no artist so it’s kinda’ 1700’s-1800’s; made in a cabin, Rocky Mountain rough. No sugar coatin’ this one, it is what it is. What you see, is what you get.

This one will look great hangin’ off of you at your next shoot. All my wares are 100% made in America, by ME, not in a third world country.

Please support our craftsmen, buy American.
1590871665232.jpeg

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the lower 48 states. Shipping outside the US is costly. Please PM for OTUS prices.

I prefer PayPal friends and family, but I also take postal or bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, severe weather, and now this Coronavirus thing.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• 90 grain measure 1.jpg
    90 grain measure 1.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 148
  • 90 grain measure 2.jpg
    90 grain measure 2.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 149
  • 90 grain measure 3.jpg
    90 grain measure 3.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 137
  • 90 grain measure 4.jpg
    90 grain measure 4.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 110
Huntin' Season is just around the corner. Here's a chance for you guys with those BIG calibers to score a great (PC) looking 90 grain antler measure for that Elk, Moose, or Deer hunt!
Good hunting. Stay safe.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Two Feathers, I have admired your work for quite a while now. I would like to purchase this powder measure from you, PM me with details and I will get you funds...
thanks,
Ivery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back