• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE 90 grain Antler powder measure

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Antler Powder measure:

Howdy folks Two Feathers here.

I have another listing, it’s a 90 grain: Antler, Black powder measure. The price is $15.00 + $4.00 s&h. It’s made by me. It’s small so it won’t take up a lot of room on your shooting bag, if that’s where you prefer to carry it?

There’s not really much to say about this, it’s a powder measure, and it’s made of Mule Deer Antler and Black Walnut, sort of says it all…huh?

The measure is 2” high (long?), and 15/16” across its widest point, and 13/16” across its narrowest point. If you look closely at the top view, you’ll see a pour spout that I carved into it to make it easier to get your powder down the barrel. It’s engraved with 90gr. In 2 places (side and Bottom) so you never need to try and remember how much it holds? The 90 gr. engraving is inked with India ink and should stay there forever?The engraving on the Black Walnut base is burned in.

I know most of you BP shooters like your measures made from the tines, but I can’t see throwing away perfectly good beams, so I use ‘em up like this. If you need a well-made, nice looking, hand crafted, antler measure for a different powder charge, contact me. I’ll make whatever charge size you need, within reason. I just got a load of antler and I’m itchin’ to use some.

I prefer PayPal, but Postal Money orders are fine and I take personal checks as well. I also recently started selling/shipping to Canada. Of course, due to the dollar exchange rates, the Canadian prices will be higher. Contact me for pricing to Canada.

I ship same day as funds are received or checks clear, exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, and severe weather.

As always, Thanks for looking. Contact me at [email protected] or PM me here.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• thumbnail (392).jpg
    thumbnail (392).jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 259
  • thumbnail (393).jpg
    thumbnail (393).jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 261
  • thumbnail (394).jpg
    thumbnail (394).jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 245
scooter3844
You bet it is. It sets right here on my desk in front of me. Email me your shipping info. if you are interested. My business address is [email protected] If you're using PayPal, I'll give you my email for it in your request.
God bless:
Two Feathers

scooter
I'm sorry, you don't have to email me, we can just take care of everything through PM's right here. I know some folks don't like using emails and that's fine with me. I'm sorry if I upset you with that request. I can have that powder measure out tomorrow if you do want it? Thank you:
Dave

Latest posts

Back