• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

8 bore cleaning jag

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teleoceras

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anybody knows where I could get my hands on a cleaning jag for an 8 bore Musket.

Thanks in advance!

Slowmatch Forever!
Teleoceras

I'd bet John Eder at Flintlocks Inc would have them in stock. He's in Indiana. I think his phone number is (317)933-3441.

If not I am quite sure someone with a small lathe could make you one, just tell the dia. you want & how many lands. For a bore that large I would want at least 4.

Flintlocks Inc is indeed the place you are looking for! I just got a 16 gage one piece wooden rod & jag from them last week. They are great people to deal with. A few years back they were able to fix me up this some 6 bore wads and rod for my blunderbuss.
:thumbsup:

Gents:

Thanks for the tip! Flintlocks Inc. had what I was looking for! In addition to an 8 bore jag, I also picked up a 48" steel ramrod.

Very nice people to deal with!

Slowmatch Forever!
Teleoceras

Latest posts

Back