• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD .69 flint lock kit

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a new ultra-hi musket kit for sale. Looks like everything but the instructions are still in the box. I have more than enough projects to do now, so maybe someone else would like to have it. $280 plus $50 for shipping. Trades welcome. You can never have to many muzzleloaders, or stuff to go with them!
20200808_111200.jpg
20200808_111350.jpg

Bryan

I’m interested what more can you tell me - I don’t own a flint what do you know about the lock are there replacements available
- does it have a flash hole liner?
- it’s a smooth bore?
- all the pieces are there?
- can you lay them out and take more pics?
Thanks in advance
Glenn

Let's keep the discussion on the kit that is being offered in this advertisement.

When you say, "welded breech", you'r talking about the tang that is attached to the breech plug. Right?

Aren't these the notorious two piece barrel guns where the round barrel portion is separate from the octagonal section and round section screws onto the octagonal piece?
Is the inside seam on the barrel nice and smooth?
Thanks

Woody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back