• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD .62 smoothbore Sitting fox flint pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stony Broke

32 Cal.
Reaction score
The only marks on this pistol is the Sitting Fox insignia on the barrel. It has a 9" smoothbore barrel that transitions from a hex configuration to round and is smoothbore and browned finish. I have owned this pistol for a long time and it has worked very well for me, but I think it's time for an old guy like me to start lowering the amount of firearms around here some. This would make someone a neat gun for rendezvous or just plain fun. I have shot a lot of feral hogs, and even shot one with this pistol...with 30 gr. of 3f and a prb it completely penetrated a boar that was around 100 lbs. I would like 340.00 for the pistol, which would include the postage.
a3zkOVwl.jpg

quAtRtll.jpg

r4cf3mhl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back