• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD 62/20 NW indian trade musket

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IMG_0237[1].JPG
IMG_0235[1].JPG IMG_0234[1].JPG
IMG_0231[1].JPG
IMG_0232[1].JPG
IMG_0233[1].JPG
.62/20ga NW Indian trade musket. acquired this gun in trade. this is from pedersoli. I have reworked this gun over. removing lots of wood from the forearm to wrist and changing the comb of the butt. reworked the side plate and trigger guard. changed out the thimbles to NW type. lock is a good sparker ignition is good. test shooting was 100% on 10 shots with round ball. barrel is finish grey. European walnut stained dark then rubbed back at wrist and forearm. pedersoli round face lock. length of pull is 13 3/4 trigger pull 3# no creep in trigger. weight 6 3/4 #. price 1275$ shipped to you in the lower 48 ship USPS priority. friends paypal. USPS money order. personal check. call or text 660 six five one 4564. Email [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_0239[1].JPG
    IMG_0239[1].JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Thought I’d shoot this back to the top with saying if anyone is interested in this gun I’ll have it at Boone’s home in Defiance Mo. in 2 weeks sep 28 29. And also a feast hunters moon. In Lafayette Indiana oct 5 th 6 th Along with other stuff. And of course it available here. Thanks. Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back