• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 60# Lead Ingots

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I melted a bunch of lead this weekend. This is all from lead pipes. Usually I post a pic showing what I melted to give an idea of what went into them but I forgot to take one this time, anyway it was just soft lead pipes, all solder joints removed and melted separately later. I can't state an exact BHN but it's all good, soft stuff. It's hard to tell in the pic I posted but many of them came out kind of a bluish color on the top from running the pot a little hot, not that it makes a difference really but figured I'd mention it.

This is 48 ingots of various shapes and weights with a total of 60 lbs 2 oz. I packed them tight with bubble wrap and taped it up really good.

$120 shipped USPS Priority to your door within the U.S. PayPal friends and family preferred for payment. Thanks for looking!
-Justin
20211129_201604.jpg20211129_202817.jpg

Gtrubicon

40 Cal
Reaction score
I received this today,Lead looks great! Fast shipping and great communication, thanks Justin! I would not hesitate to buy from this guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts