• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD 60 lbs Lead Ingots

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I went a little crazy this weekend and made 238 lbs of ingots! These were all lead pipes and these turned out really good. I dropped each piece of pipe on concrete before it went in the pot and if it made a slight ringing sound I threw it to the side.

These scratch easily with a 6B artists pencil and make a nice thud sound on concrete, these are nice and soft, though I don't know the exact BHN.

This is 38 ingots of varying sizes and some interesting shapes with a total of 60.5 lbs.

$120 shipped USPS Priority to your door within the U.S. PayPal friends and family preferred for payment. Thanks! -Justin
20210613_151417.jpg
20210613_153952.jpg
20210613_152816.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back