Quantcast

SOLD .60 cal Trade Rifle

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spur8

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Smoothbore .60 Trade rifle. Very good condition. I don't know the maker, I bought it at Fort Fredrick trade fair years ago but never got around to shooting it, but it is a well done commercially made gun. Stock has an Olive hue to it.$525.00 includes shipping in US.
It has GRF in script on the lock and a fox image.

Attachments

Last edited:

rick1964

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I would be interested in more pics and info I’ll pm you

Broken tailed dog

32 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Smoothbore .60 Trade rifle. Very good condition. I don't know the maker, I bought it at Fort Fredrick trade fair years ago but never got around to shooting it, but it is a well done commercially made gun. Stock has an Olive hue to it.$525.00 includes shipping in US.
It has GRF in script on the lock and a fox image.
More pics please you u mean 62

Spur8

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Tried add more pictures. Raining here, so no outdoor setting. Best I could do in the basement.

Spur8

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the script Initials might stand for?

MikeEasy

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Is it indeed a rifle or is it a smoothbore? In any case what is the condition of the bore?

Boatncamp

32 Cal.
Reaction score
What is the over all length? Also, could you post a picture or two of the transition from octagon to round please. Thanks

Spur8

36 Cl.
Reaction score
I have no idea, but it is well constructed and looks good.

stank

32 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello. I am quite interested in your smoothbore. Does the lock throw good sparks? Some of the old kit guns didn’t have locks tuned.
Thanks

Spur8

36 Cl.
Reaction score
I don't know about the lock being tuned, but I have tried the firing mechanism several times and each time it threw a good amount of sparks. As I mentioned earlier, it could probably use a new flint or the edge renewed on this one, but it is usable as it is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.