• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD .60 CAL MARTY'S ARMS GANG MOLD FOR SALE

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Historian

20 ga. Flintlock SXS
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
FOR SALE. .60 CAL MARTY'S ARMS GANG MOLD. This was used twice to make 30 balls, 15 for each barrel. The slightly grey stuff you see on the top is a mold release that I spray on all my molds for a quick release of the balls. This mold is exceptionally made! I have 6 of his molds and I just cannot give him enough praise for the products he puts out. I just do not need 2 of them. This one is for sale.

It is a 5 cavity gang mold that drops 5 .60 cal round balls. These run $120.00 new.

Price is $80.00 and includes shipping to CONUS.

USPS Money Order, Bank Check or Personal Check accepted.

You may ask questions here or via PM.

V/R
George

Attachments

• IMG_20220726_213241370.jpg
    IMG_20220726_213241370.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
FOR SALE. .60 CAL MARTY'S ARMS GANG MOLD. This was used twice to make 30 balls, 15 for each barrel. The slightly grey stuff you see on the top is a mold release that I spray on all my molds for a quick release of the balls. This mold is exceptionally made! I have 6 of his molds and I just cannot give him enough praise for the products he puts out. I just do not need 2 of them. This one is for sale.

It is a 5 cavity gang mold that drops 5 .60 cal round balls. These run $120.00 new.

Price is $80.00 and includes shipping to CONUS.

USPS Money Order, Bank Check or Personal Check accepted.

You may ask questions here or via PM.

V/R
George
I will take this.
I'll send a check Mon.

Ok, please make sure your address and name are clearly legible. I will have it boxed up. If you can please send tracking number so I know when to expect the check.

My address is.
George Robinson Jr
104 La Don Dr.
Huntsville, AL.

Latest posts

Back