• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WITHDRAWN .58 cal cva mountian big bore barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this a complete kit? Price? Interested yes.
I believe it’s complete. Not sure on the market value but feel free to make an offer. I’ll try and add some photos.

Attachments

• IMG_0014.jpeg
    IMG_0014.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0015.jpeg
    IMG_0015.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0016.jpeg
    IMG_0016.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0017.jpeg
    IMG_0017.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0018.jpeg
    IMG_0018.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0019.jpeg
    IMG_0019.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0020.jpeg
    IMG_0020.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0023.jpeg
    IMG_0023.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0024.jpeg
    IMG_0024.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
I believe it’s complete. Not sure on the market value but feel free to make an offer. I’ll try and add some photos.
You are posting so get your name and date on a piece of paper in one of the photos, please read the classified rules!
Nit Wit

I found the original stain on my CVA St. Louis Hawken to be easy to strip and redo with an original 1840 iron nitrate recipe... and that was w/ the finish-stripping products of 1987.

I found the original stain on my CVA St. Louis Hawken to be easy to strip and redo with an original 1840 iron nitrate recipe... and that was w/ the finish-stripping products of 1987.
Yeah, I don’t imagine it would be too hard to refinish. Just a little bit of elbow grease and time.

Latest posts

Back