• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

.577 Snider Enfield mould (.600 minie)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramrod

32 Cal
Reaction score
Have acquired a Snider Enfield in .577 and have fire formed my brass with .575 Minie and now I'm looking for a .600 minie mould as I hear they are the most accurate. I already have .600 round ball but prefer to cast .600 minie conical cavity if I can locate one. Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers

We don't discuss guns that shoot self contained cartridges or their cartridges on the forum. This is after all, a muzzleloading forum.

I suggest that anyone with any information for Ramrod should send him a "Conversation" or private message.
You can do this by holding your cursor over his name. Select, "Start Conversation". Give your message a title, write whatever you want to write and then hit the, "Start Conversation" button at the bottom to send it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back