• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD 55 lbs Lead Ingots - Box 2

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is a batch of lead I got done yesterday. This is all from lead pipes and is box #2 of 2. I can't state an exact BHN but this is good, clean, soft stuff. No ringing when dropped on concrete and scratches easily.

This is 90 ingots with a total weight of 55 lbs.(Or 385,000 grains!) It's packed up tight with bubble wrap and taped up very well.

$119 shipped USPS Priority within the U.S. PayPal friends and family preferred for payment but could also use Venmo, CashApp, or Zelle. Thanks for looking! -Justin
IMG_20230122_170713.jpg
IMG_20230122_171936.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back