• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN .54 Thompson

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeeyes

32 Cal
Reaction score
Nice .54cal Thompson. It has the blued trigger guard (nice condition), double set triggers & the steel buttplate. Also has sling studs & swivels & a leather sling. Fair wear in the lock area on the barrel, blemishes as pictured. The stock has some dings & scratches but no cracks. Bore looks good. It was owned by a buddy who used his guns but looked after them. Hard hittin' hunter from Thompson. $550 plus $18 shipping CONUS where legal.

Attachments

• 237T22SBTLeFyFMSDMglvQ.jpg
    237T22SBTLeFyFMSDMglvQ.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 100
  • guNhpfG9QjKK42w4jofdig.jpg
    guNhpfG9QjKK42w4jofdig.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 89
  • K69mHEemRPeEwBEXzNDkpw.jpg
    K69mHEemRPeEwBEXzNDkpw.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 88
  • Xt51lxbnTTe%0lku%XInuw.jpg
    Xt51lxbnTTe%0lku%XInuw.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 87
  • iW9N+pv4TtSWVr6dTOToGQ.jpg
    iW9N+pv4TtSWVr6dTOToGQ.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 84
  • Xv5aP%lNTE6N5My7zcYuiQ.jpg
    Xv5aP%lNTE6N5My7zcYuiQ.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 78
  • sNm1jfHwQkSiUum0EFpPvQ.jpg
    sNm1jfHwQkSiUum0EFpPvQ.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 75
  • LG9As7IaRBCF0nQX2esKng.jpg
    LG9As7IaRBCF0nQX2esKng.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 86
  • tD7KsB+wRNyKfLSMDj4hXQ.jpg
    tD7KsB+wRNyKfLSMDj4hXQ.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 92
  • RxIlQRK9RoidS2yG+BEubg.jpg
    RxIlQRK9RoidS2yG+BEubg.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
It's a Renegade. Based on the fire at TC you may have a hard time getting manufactured year as the records were burned up. They are great guns.

Alright. I was either thinking about one of these or the Lyman GPR .50 sidelock. This one needs a little TLC i see but the price is great. Is the last price still valid?

Aw shoot. Well gotta try. I sent them a Pm. 🤞
You may want to check the date of the previous post and the last time the OP of any for sale ads has been online before you post a response to avoid some frustration.

You can bet that any for sale ad without any activity for a few months or the OP has not been online for months is likely past it prime. Kind of like a born on date on your beer or a use by date on milk.

You may want to check the date of the previous post and the last time the OP of any for sale ads has been online before you post a response to avoid some frustration.

You can bet that any for sale ad without any activity for a few months or the OP has not been online for months is likely past it prime. Kind of like a born on date on your beer or a use by date on milk.
I’ll keep that in mind thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back