• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD 54 TC Renegade

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you live in states like Illinois who have passed horrible gun laws.

He doesn’t want to sell it. I posted and PMd him many time only to be told to buy a different one.

Every day laws are changing against us law-abiding citizens and all because of these mental cases killing folks, Flintlocks being transferred through FFLs is almost laughable if it wasn't so stupid, next it will be registering my 1960s Roy Rogers cap guns, and who is suffering? US not the bad guys

I bought a collection of Thompson Center firearms last year from an estate sale in New York state. When I went to ship them to Tennessee the shipper refused to send them to anywhere but an FFL destination. Even after several correspondence showing them it wasn't needed. Ended up having lock gun shop receive them. Sometimes it's the sending states laws that get in the way.

Every day laws are changing against us law-abiding citizens and all because of these mental cases killing folks, Flintlocks being transferred through FFLs is almost laughable if it wasn't so stupid, next it will be registering my 1960s Roy Rogers cap guns, and who is suffering? US not the bad guys
Overall Americans are killing fewer people than ever really… our murder rates are on a downward trend and if you remove homicides committed in our Democraticly controlled cities the US is one of the safest countries on the planet. If guns were the problem our homicide rates would be skyrocketing as gun ownership increases as it has been for the past 30 years…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back