• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD 54 Hawken Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As this has not yet been sold, I have attempted to PM my interest in this rifle. It is the first PM I have tried. I would appreciate a response to confirm that I have done it right. Thank you.

I have built 40 or 50 Hawkens including from Track's kits, Green River Rifle Works, but mostly from parts with blanks or semi-inletted stocks. Track's parts for a Kit Carson Hawken are $871.20, plain wood, grade CM-1, not this well figured. Plus shipping, almost $900. I think this rifle is well built with quality parts. If you think you can build a Hawken cheaper than this one, you will learn what agony and misery are.

I fully agree with Mr. Herb. I am not sure that my PM has been received but I am interested in this rifle and I look forward to a response. If I am not mistaken, I am located near the seller as well if that makes things easier.

I do not want to lead you into any false hopes that I’m interested in this rifle my friend.

The purpose of my inquiries was to help you in the selling of your rifle.

The question’s that I had asked are detrimental to those who might be truly interested?

The Douglas XX barrel and Cherry Corners Lock are very desirable! The triggers being double lever, double set are standard as it should be for a Hawken Rifle.

I wish you the very best and appreciate your reply with the additional pics.

This additional information may help you as well as those who may be interested ??

Respectfully, Cowboy

Cowboy:

You asked my questions before I could.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back