• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD 54 flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

asbrown

40 Cal.
Reaction score
20190705_160343.jpg
54 smooth bore pistol.
300.00 invested in parts.
Make an offer.
20190706_101437.jpg
20190706_101457.jpg
20190706_101447.jpg

I'm not a professional builder but it is safe and fully functional. Small imperfections that can be corrected or scrap the stock and start over. That's why its listed here and not in the firearms section. Thanks for looking.

I think if your going to run this as a bidding auction, every so often you should post the latest high bid (without saying who made the bid).
That way people who are interested will know where the bidding is and be able to decide if they want to raise their bid.
It will also allow people who are thinking about buying it know that the current price is higher than they want to pay so they won't bother bidding.

Since there's been no interest in this I'm ending the auction Wednesday July 24th. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back