• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD .54 Cherry Kibler, with Folk Art influence

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time you post a newly completed project, I am more and more impressed. Unfortunately “Red Carolina” shot my financial wad…👍🏽. If this one was mine I would name it “Red Heart”. Every rifle needs a name.

Every time you post a newly completed project, I am more and more impressed. Unfortunately “Red Carolina” shot my financial wad…👍🏽. If this one was mine I would name it “Red Heart”. Every rifle needs a name.
Well I am really glad your happy with your rifle! As I said, that makes doing these so very rewarding for me 🙂

Wow, what a unique one of a Kind custom Rifle. When you buy something like that Rifle
you make a very unique image and statement. It is uniquely a Rifle that the owner will be
known by. Wow!
It is a lot of fun to add some personality to these beautiful rifle kits. They are like a well-primed canvas awaiting the artist's brush.

Thanks- if Jim Kibler makes these kits in a left-handed option I would, but that's not in the picture. I appreciate your suggestion though :)
Maybe someday. I don't mind the lock in my face, but stock shape and cast just doesn't work very good for lefty shooter.
Otherwise it'd be sold right now. That's a beautiful rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back