• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD 54 cal T/C White Mountain Carbine barrel. Trades entertained.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Open to trades
As the bore scope makes things look way worse than they are, I have included the classic light drop pic for comparison. The barrel is in fine shootable form.

This is a complete White Mountain Carbine percussion 22" 54 Cal barrel with 1:48 twist for sale. Pre QLA. The bore has no rust and is clean, but does have some minor pitting in places. I did chemically remove any rust. Outside is in excellent condition.

This will fit a Renegade stock as it is 1" across flats and the barrel lug is in the right place.

Turn your 50 cal Renegade into a 54 Cal Carbine!

$190 plus $30 shipping.

wmc1.jpg

wmc2.jpg IMG_0023.JPG IMG_0024.JPG IMG_0025.JPG

light.jpg
There is 12 3/8" from base of breech to underrib and an additional 1 5/8" you could cut from the rib and not affect screw holes or the underrib support for the ramrod. giving you a total of 14" from breech end to underrib

under.jpg

Nipple threads are excellent.
nip1.jpg nip.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back