• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN .530/.535 Round Balls for .50 cal. PA Conicals

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

R.J.Bruce

40 Cal
Reaction score
I have two boxes/100 each (200 total) of Hornady swaged .530" diameter, and .535" diameter round balls (400 total).

I would like to trade them straight up for four boxes/50 of Hornady, .50 caliber, 240 grain, PA (Pennsylvania) conicals (200 total).

If someone has these for trade I will put all 4 boxes in a USPS Flat Rate box and ship them to you.

In return, you do the same for me.

The current price for both sizes of .54 caliber balls is virtually an even swap for the PA conicals.

Any takers?

Bruce

Last edited:
Hornady PA Conicals come in boxes of 50, whereas Hornady Round Balls come in boxes of 100.

The .530 diameter balls (200) (2 boxes) have been swapped with Sparkitoff, and are no longer available.

The .535 diameter balls (200) (2 boxes) are still available for a swap.

Just got back to the apartment, only to find out that the balls are Speer, not Hornady. Don't know if this is a deal breaker for anyone.

They have been packed away for several years. I originally ordered Hornady balls, and the Speer balls were substituted. I had forgotten that.

Bruce

TTT

The Speer, 0.535 round balls, two boxes of 100 each are still available for a swap for two boxes of 50, Hornady PA Conicals if anyone is interested.

Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back