• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE .50 cal Dixie Tennessee

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaver3365

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Not sure I really want to sell her, but here goes. Miruko 50 cal Dixie TN Mtn, that started out as a caplock. Converted to flint with and L&R lock. Have the box and parts to convert back to cap. Mint condition.

I'll try to get some good pics tomorrow and send them to you.

Post a price and some pictures please (and don't forget the piece of paper with your forum ID and date on it)

Not sure I really want to sell her, but here goes. Miruko 50 cal Dixie TN Mtn, that started out as a caplock. Converted to flint with and L&R lock. Have the box and parts to convert back to cap. Mint condition.
Going to need at least one posted photograph as per new regs
"EVERY For sale ad must have forum ID and date written on a sheet of paper clearly visible in at least one picture! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!"

thanks

LD

This is a late 80s Tennessee Mountain Rifle in .50. It has a “tear drop” grease hole.
81A8F2BB-4C7B-4657-8233-382C95D1E32A.jpeg

Very similar - identical to the one i foolishly sold a long time ago, and to the one i replaced it with recently.

don

Very similar - identical to the one i foolishly sold a long time ago, and to the one i replaced it with recently.

don
These are a lot of fun. I have three, my favorite is a very early build with a 7/8 barrel and walnut stock. (No muzzle weight) I’m restoring a lefty at the moment.

unless you have an in place replacement plan, don't sell it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back