• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD 5 feet of woven tape sash, garters, strap, ties

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

old ugly

40 Cal.
Reaction score
this is a 5 foot length of one inch wide hand woven 100% cotton tape. red and white with a small black stripe.
it can be cut to any length to make a pair of leg garters, or a powder horn strap or a narrow sash/tie. many uses.
made on a tape loom featuring a slightly less that perfect hand made appearance. ( check the photos) it looks nice and is very strong being over 30 threads wide.

$30.00usd including shipping anywhere in north america.

thanks
ou
tom

IMG_4639 (2).JPG
IMG_4638 (2).JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4639.JPG
    IMG_4639.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 45
S O L D

i have another pc off the same weave, i may post in a while.
or i can make different with widths from 1/8" up to 1" wide.
one inch wide is about the max i can make on my box loom, but it can be any length. and different colors, i will have to shop colours for but shouldn't be a problem.

ou

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back