• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD 47 lbs Lead Ingots SOLD

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
*2nd and final box of this batch

Hey guys, took a half day off work today and spent it melting down some lead. This is all lead pipes today. I can't state an exact BHN but this is really good, soft stuff. I took a short video of me dropping a few of the ingots on concrete that I will try attaching to this post. Hope it works, I've never added a video here. If it does you'll hear how soft these are, no ring whatsoever.

This is 74 nice small ingots with a total weight of 47 lbs (329,000 grains) I packed them tight with bubble wrap and taped it up really well.

$104 shipped USPS Priority to your door within the U.S. PayPal friends and family preferred for payment. I could also use Venmo or CashApp if need be. Thanks for looking and THANK YOU TO OUR VETERANS! Justin
IMG_20221111_141440.jpg
IMG_20221111_175341.jpg
IMG_20221111_180722.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back