• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE 454 round ball mold.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I just ordered a new one and the turn key price was $33.45 ..took a week to find one ...no one but real out of the way places have had any for weeks that I could find ..a guy put 6 on ebay but before I could get logged in ..all sold ..so finally found one and nailed it(I am assuming they are not a scam) ..Would have bought this one in a heartbeat at $30

Just FYI
Bear

Titan reloading has them on occasion. They have pretty close ties with Lee and seem to get them when others don't. They had a good price when I bought mine. I hadn't looked at their site for a long time and just happened upon it. I just posted that here because I thought S. Kenton was kinda looking for information on what to ask for his. Maybe you can command more, S. Kenton, because they seem to be in demand and hard to get. It looks like they are becoming more available from Lee so hanging on to yours might not work out best if you truly want to move it.

I'm new to the forum and BP. What is the web address for Titan? I'm looking for a decent deal on a molds. At some point I am going to need .45, .50, .54 rifle and .440 for pistol. I'm just getting into BP so I will need everything at some point.

Latest posts

Back