• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED .45 percussion rifle for young shooter

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a .45 percussion rifle that would fit a young shooter. Condition not important as long as it is in safe condition. Please PM me with picture and price if you have one. I let him shoot one of my .45s and he is hooked. Gonna set him up with a starter kit.

I'm looking for a .45 percussion rifle that would fit a young shooter. Condition not important as long as it is in safe condition. Please PM me with picture and price if you have one. I let him shoot one of my .45s and he is hooked. Gonna set him up with a starter kit.
Might help if people knew your budget.

Take a look at the CVA Mountain Stalker or one of it's variations. They came with plastic or wood stocks and are 50 rather than 45 caliber but a 50 with a light charge shoots just fine. A short carbine barrel and light weight. They can be had for around $100.

1632925292490.png

Back