• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CLOSED .45 percussion rifle for young shooter

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Okurok

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a .45 percussion rifle that would fit a young shooter. Condition not important as long as it is in safe condition. Please PM me with picture and price if you have one. I let him shoot one of my .45s and he is hooked. Gonna set him up with a starter kit.

SDSmlf

69 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a .45 percussion rifle that would fit a young shooter. Condition not important as long as it is in safe condition. Please PM me with picture and price if you have one. I let him shoot one of my .45s and he is hooked. Gonna set him up with a starter kit.
Might help if people knew your budget.

BigSkyRambler

40 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Just sold what you need. But look on Gunbroker for CVA .45 rifle and you can probably find what you need.

russellshaffer

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Take a look at the CVA Mountain Stalker or one of it's variations. They came with plastic or wood stocks and are 50 rather than 45 caliber but a 50 with a light charge shoots just fine. A short carbine barrel and light weight. They can be had for around $100.

1632925292490.png

Latest posts