• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD .45 Jukar Caplock Pistol Customized For Sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoaringBull

40 Cal
Reaction score
Little “half-stock” Jukar Caplock .45 caliber pistol that was customized by Charles “Captchee” Stark. Cap did the engraving on the side plate, poured and engraved the pewter nose cap and the design behind the tang, plus inlet the thumb piece. It’s been sitting in the closet for quite some time, had gotten a little rust on it, and in the barrel. I cleaned it up a little. It’s a super accurate little pistol!! I just don’t shoot it enough and it needs a new home, where it can be loved and used.
I need to get about $200 and shipping costs for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back