• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN 45 caliber percussion long gun.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
FIE? New thread with proper ID. this time.
Italian made, 45 caliber. It was mentioned that it could be a different mfgr but the prior thread got dumped for lack of log in ID.
All it says in 45 caliber, black powder only and Made in Italy.
Got it unfired from one of the Guys here probably 10 years ago. Fired it a few times at a match. Cleaned it and put it away for quite a while.
Showed a little "frost" in the barrel when I just oiled it so I figure it doesn't get shot enough so it needs to go down the road to someone that will shoot/enjoy it.
51" OAL, 35" X 15/16" barrel. Ram rod must have been for looks cause it won't reach the bottom so it also comes with a black Nylon rod from TOTW.
Rod and case included.
Noticed the front lock screw doesn't reach the plate on the other side. Threads good but screw too short to reach.
Stock needs a little inlet at that area for the lock plate to set deeper and the screw to reach.
Case, Nylon rod and maybe some balls if I can find them.
Price raised to cover "extra" cost of odd packaging and over length.
$375.00 shipped.
Lets make it $350.00 so someone gets a DEAL!! :) Cash or PMO. PM if interested, Mike.

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 263
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 295
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    217.6 KB · Views: 269
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
Still up for sale. PC/picture problems so here it is "for sale" again from original listing. :D
Price dropped to $350.00 "shipped" so someone gets a deal. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back