• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD .45 Caliber Flintlock $1100 Shipped

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

ats5331

36 Cl.
Reaction score
For Sale:

.45 Caliber Flintlock Longrifle. Bought it from an estate, so could not really tell you the maker.

All brass furniture with a Western PA Patchbox. Lock plate is also brass. I believe it is a Siler Lock. 42” Barrel. Nicely figured stock.

This would make a nice hunting rifle! Or get the patchbox engraved and hang it over the fireplace!

My wife says the collection has to thin down, make me an offer!

$1200 shipped

Attachments

Last edited:

ats5331

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Not sure, like I said, I bought it out of an estate. Still functions well!

Dismount

36 Cl.
Reaction score
For Sale:

.45 Caliber Flintlock Longrifle. Bought it from an estate, so could not really tell you the maker.

All brass furniture with a Western PA Patchbox. Lock plate is also brass. I believe it is a Siler Lock. 42” Barrel. Nicely figured stock.

This would make a nice hunting rifle! Or get the patchbox engraved and hang it over the fireplace!

$1600 shipped
Is it a single set trigger
For Sale:

$1600 shipped
is the trigger single set ? You can check by pushing the trigger forward towards the front and if it clicks that means it is.

ats5331

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Kind of difficult to tell, too be honest. I don’t really hear a distinct clicking noise when following your directions. The trigger and lock go off without a hitch though

Dismount

36 Cl.
Reaction score
For Sale:

$1600 shipped
Anything written on the barrel?

Dismount

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Kind of difficult to tell, too be honest. I don’t really hear a distinct clicking noise when following your directions. The trigger and lock go off without a hitch though
Ok thank you for checking if you just barely touch the trigger after you go that I bet it is a single set trugger

ats5331

36 Cl.
Reaction score
No signature or anything written on the barrel. Yeah, it truly is a nice rifle. It’s just time to try to thin down the collection a bit..

ats5331

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Rifle still available. More pictures available, feel free to ask and I will PM them

ats5331

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Haha, maybe I could? I have a wooden crate that I could use to ship with. Would Belgium allow a muzzleloader to come in?